PACC Membership Information
Reasons to become a Chamber Member
Profits: Your investment in the PACC returns a big dividend… membership services and web exposure, community programs, mixers and social events, exposure to fellow business people.
Programs: Quality of life in the community is of primary importance. Whatever the scope of involvement or type of activity, remember that “Things don’t just happen.” Progress is made through the efforts of many people working together.
Publicity: As part of the big picture, member volunteers share in the publicity of getting things done.
Prestige: As a member of this team of community leaders, you hold the key to making things happen. Your ideas, input and actions are translated into results. You ARE the PACC...working to make Petal a better place to live and work.
Member benefits include
- Membership Directory Listing
- Membership Listing on Website
- Listing in the Petal Visitor's Guide
- Member login on PACC website allowing members to post coupons, hot deals and advertising job postings
- Shop Petal First Program Listing
- Listing in “The Petal Guide” distributed to over 5,000 members, businesses, visitors, and newcomers annually
- Business Referrals
- Ribbon Cuttings – Ground Breaking's
- Space in the Chamber’s high traffic office to display promotional materials
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Special Advertising opportunities
- Website Banner Ads
- Free subscription to the Petal News
1-5 Employees $150.00
6-20 Employees $250.00
21-50 Employees $350.00
Over 50 Employees $500.00
Dues are billed annually. Complete an application form and present it with a check made payable to: PACC P.O. Box 421 Petal, MS 39465